Glued-Laminated timber is a highly innovative material that utilizes the bonding together of dimensional lumber to create a stronger structural member.
Four sided pyramid shaped roofs that are sloped downward on all sides for maximum structural stability and excel at providing protection against sun, wind, and rain. Square hips are symmetrical on all sides resulting in a cost effective solution for any application.
- Glued laminated beams
- Treated glued laminated columns
- #1 2×8 T&G SYP roof deck, S/L
- #1 2×6 treated SYP fascia
- Prime painted steel connection plates
- 4:12 or 6:12 roof pitch
- Engineered to local code
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- All deck butt joints occur over a beam