Manufactured out of laminated wood or tube steel, these smaller sized shelters are used to cover single benches, tables, bike racks, or signage.
These structures are suitable for bus stops, sports courts, trailheads, outdoor eating areas.
- Glued laminated wood or tube steel superstructures
- 5,000 hours salt spray resistant, powder coat steel finish
- Drawings sealed by state registered, professional engineer
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- No field welding required