Tube steel is a durable construction material that utilizes steel formed into hollow round, square, or rectangular members that allow for hidden connections creating a neat and clean finished product.
These covers provide relief from the sun and elements by utilizing cantilevered columns to remove obstructions from the crowd’s view. The turned down roof edge in the front of the structure adds additional shade coverage throughout the day.
- 5,000 hours salt spray resistant, powder coated tube steel frame
- Gable beams are shop welded as single members so that no field assembly is required
- 24 gauge exposed fastener metal roofing
- 2:12 roof pitch
- All hidden fasteners
- Engineered to local code
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- No field welding required
- Adjustable height, width and lengths to fit all size bleachers
- Permanent structure eliminates need for costly seasonal removal, storage and reinstallation of roof for winter or wind storms