Glued-Laminated timber is a highly innovative material that utilizes the bonding together of dimensional lumber to create a stronger structural member.
Gable roofs slope in two directions creating a simple, cost efficient design with a high clearance and open ends for increased natural lighting.
- Glued laminated pitch & tapered curved beams
- Treated glued laminated columns
- #1 2×8 T&G SYP roof deck, S/L
- #1 2×6 treated SYP fascia
- Prime painted steel connection plates
- 3:12 or 4:12 roof pitch
- Engineered to local code
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- All deck butt joints occur over a beam
- Easily installed, vandal resistant nailed column to beam connection