Glued-Laminated timber is a highly innovative material that utilizes the bonding together of dimensional lumber to create a stronger structural member.
Gable roofs slope in two directions creating a simple, cost efficient design with a high clearance and open ends for increased natural lighting.
- Drawings sealed by registered, professional engineer with complimentary foundation design
- Treated glued laminated Southern Yellow Pine columns, architectural grade
- Glued Laminated Southern Yellow Pine beams, architectural grade
- 2x8 tongue & groove Southern Yellow Pine roof deck, #1 grade
- 2x6 Alaskan Yellow Cedar fascia, #1 grade
- Factory stained finish on all exposed wood products
- Factory powder coated steel connections
- 3:12 or 4:12 roof pitch
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- All deck butt joints occur over a beam for an immaculate roof finish