Glued-Laminated timber is a highly innovative material that utilizes the bonding together of dimensional lumber to create a stronger structural member.
Six sided shelters that maximizes usable area while utilizing a hip roof for superior protection against the elements.
- Glued laminated beams
- Treated glued laminated columns
- #1 2×8 T&G SYP roof deck, S/L
- #1 2×6 treated SYP fascia
- Prime painted steel connection plates
- 4:12 or 6:12 roof pitch
- Engineered to local code
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- All deck butt joints occur over a beam