Tube steel is a durable construction material that utilizes steel formed into hollow round, square, or rectangular members that allow for hidden connections creating a neat and clean finished product.
Six sided shelters that maximizes usable area while utilizing a hip roof for superior protection against the elements.
- Drawings sealed by registered, professional engineer with complimentary foundation design
- 24-gauge exposed fastener metal roofing
- Factory powder coated tube steel frame
- 4:12 or 6: 12 roof pitch
- Hidden bolted connections
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- No field welding required