Glued-Laminated timber is a highly innovative material that utilizes the bonding together of dimensional lumber to create a stronger structural member.
Four sided rectangular shaped roofs that are sloped downward on all sides for maximum structural stability and excel at providing protection against sun, wind, and rain.
- Glued laminated pitch & tapered curved beams
- Treated glued laminated columns
- #1 grade 2x8 Southern Yellow Pine tongue & groove wood roof deck
- 2x6 C and Better Clear Alaskan Yellow Cedar fascia
- Powder coated steel connection plates
- 4:12 roof pitch
- Engineered to local code and drawings sealed by registered, professional engineer
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- All deck butt joints occur over a beam