Tube steel is a durable construction material that utilizes steel formed into hollow round, square, or rectangular members that allow for hidden connections creating a neat and clean finished product.
Four sided rectangular shaped roofs that are sloped downward on all sides for maximum structural stability and excel at providing protection against sun, wind, and rain.
- Drawings sealed by registered, professional engineer with complimentary foundation design
- 24-gauge exposed fastener metal roofing
- Factory powder coated tube steel frame
- 4:12 roof pitch
- Hidden bolted connections
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- No field welding required