Glued-Laminated timber is a highly innovative material that utilizes the bonding together of dimensional lumber to create a stronger structural member.
Gable roofs slope in two directions creating a simple, cost efficient design with a high clearance and open ends for increased natural lighting.
- Drawings sealed by registered, professional engineer
- Generic concrete pier foundation design
- Factory powder coated tube steel columns
- 26-gauge Max-Rib metal roofing
- Natural factory stained wood finish
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- Hardware: all required fasteners for the frame and roofing
- Tamper resistant nailed connections
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- No field welding required